Monday 23 May 2011

Finally ON!

Finally, after many years I decided to implement my idea
Convince people of the used bikes are better than new ...
And so for several reasons: first, are cheaper (you can buy much better quality product for a reasonable price), and secondly, if you buy a used bike you care and it is in contradiction of the new bike looks better and better, and unfortunately due to my experience, older bicycles and components for some reason were more reliable.
Besides personally think that most of the successful few (teenage) models of bikes is definitely sufficient parameters in order to enjoy today's users: the end does not matter what they are used.
The only problem with whom one would usually users of
  used bikes is the ability to purchase a bike in poor condition, or even broken.
So I decided to do something to help people like me.
I would like to share to you the opportunity to enjoy the bike second hand in fully-disabled, ready for immediate use ...

That is why I want to run several projects
1) You can buy used here in a nice fully functional bike.
2) You can learn how to take care of him
3) You can learn how to use it
4) I can fix your bike for you if you do not know how.

hmm ... certainly something even hatch with time:)
I am open to suggestions ...

No comments:

Post a Comment